Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Studying.. YEAH

So I'm preparing to teach the High School Girls bible study tomorrow night. I'm tired after a long day at work.. an it sure was busy... BUT the Lord is good & giving me some strength to keep pushing through & getting this study prepared. Looks like we're going over 1 John 1:5-10 & 1 John 2:1-6... should be exciting! It's definitely fun getting to prepare to teach the Bible to these knowledgeable young ladies, who desire to study their word! Praise God for an awesome group of young ladies! 

(MacArthur Study Bible ESV-bottom. ESV Study Bible-top)

4 comments:

  1. It's such a great feeling studying to teach. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you're welcome to join us anytime, an you can teach & I'll watch Zeke!!!! :) lol... fair trade off! It is fun though, I really enjoy teaching the girls, it's just some work to put into it.. but it pays off taking the time to do it!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Plant those seeds, Arielle!!...and may it be sown on good soil =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'm doing my best, but allowing the Lord/Bible to do it's work. I'm just going through the best I can & teaching, but thank God for the Holy Spirit guiding everything!

      Delete