Thursday, April 26, 2012

Life in grand!

So it's another long day & yet I'm realizing that Carlos & I almost bought our house 1 year ago! Talk about how time flies by! As of April 28th 2011, we signed the papers to purchase our first home, and they aren't joking when you really have to sign your names hundreds of times! Walking into our home for the first time was so surreal, knowing that we worked hard. Now a year later, we've grown a lot in our home, decorated, celebrated our birthdays, and adopted a dog Penny (she's the 2nd dog in our family). What a year it's been! Here are a few pictures to give the most recent updates! 


(Carlos's 24th Birthday)

(My 23rd Birthday with mommy)

(The day Penny came to into our lives!)

(Preemo-left & Penny-right not wanting to wake up)

Overall our family is growing & it's exciting to see that in 2.5 years of marriage, that Carlos & I are growing and maturing much more than I ever would have expected! What a blessing the Lord has been indeed. 

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I appreciate it! I'm loving it so far! I want to write things so I can look back & review it all one day... but mainly for when I have kids.. I look forward to that!

      Delete
  2. Yes! I love that you have pictures! I'm looking forward to this mommy blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks love! Yes I love pictures... I can't help it, because not only do you think of what it would look like, but you can see more into peoples lives & feel apart of it. It's been fun! :)

    ReplyDelete