Friday, April 27, 2012

What a day!

So after a long day at work, I headed to get my oil changed & met up with my best friend Rachel! It was great! We had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory & she surprised me by getting me my favorite... white truffle raspberry cheesecake! It's amazing.. an with all that whipped cream... oh yum! (Wish I had a picture of that!) So then I went home & my husband and I went out with the dogs. Haha, it makes me laugh just thinking about how active they are & definitely "in our faces!"


(Penny trying to watch everyone!)

(Preemo wanting to be close to daddy)

(My girl Penny & I)

As much as these cuties are "in our faces" they definitely make us laugh. Preemo kept jumping in my lap, so Penny thought she could do the same (her being twice his size) but it didn't work too well so she backed out! lol.. wish I had recorded that! Overall it was a nice little trip out of the house, but a very active one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment