Monday, June 17, 2013

34 weeks...

How far along?  34 weeks! Wow, only 6 more weeks... and wow it's going by fast!
Total weight gain/measurements: Started at 142 and looks like it's about 30lbs now.. (wow, never could gain weight before, and now it seems it's happening so fast!)
Maternity clothes: Oh yes! I found Ross and they had a great little maternity section which helped tremendously get more shirts.
Stretch marks: Nope! Still using vitamin E oil.. but need to use it daily again. I've been slacking, but still no stretch marks.
Sleep: Not so easy anymore... unfortunately. I almost dread going to bed sometimes, because waking up means that I get out of bed and have some terrible pain. She dropped the first weekend in June and since then it's been quite uncomfy when I first get out of bed. Having an extra 30lbs sitting on your pelvic area, hurts. Also I have to make sure I change sides during the night because my body aches too. This morning was the first time I've thrown up my WHOLE pregnancy because my acid reflux was SOO bad.. it wouldn't let me sleep. I guess I'm officially pregnant, now that I've vomited for once.
Best moment this week: We had 2 baby showers this past week. One was my job's baby shower which I had a great time and was so blessed by my coworkers with so many lovely gifts for my little girl. 
Then my family threw us a baby shower too and we had TONS of fun there as well. We had about 100 people come out, and so now our living room is LoAdEd with gifts for our little girl. 


Miss anything? Having good sleep, no acid reflux, and no achy body pains. 
Movement: YES! Finally I'm feeling some pretty awesome hiccups which has been quite enjoyable feeling her do that. It's pretty amazing, and I'm definitely enjoying it.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender:  baby girl
Labor signs: Swollen ankles and some braxton hicks here and there.
Symptoms: none
Belly button in or out? Still an innie!
Wedding rings on or off? Just took them off this morning. They were starting to get too tight and I'm scared that they will get stuck and I'll have to have them cut off.. so I took them off... so sad, because my hand feels naked!!! :(
Happy or moody most of the time: Sleepy!!! So want my bed right now!
Looking forward to: getting her new gifts/clothes/toys cleaned and put away for her. Now that her room is painted and the furniture is done, we just need to finalize her room! :)

(Weeks 33 & 34)

No comments:

Post a Comment