Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Welcome Month #8 (Weeks 31 & 32)


How far along?  32 weeks! Wow, only 8 more weeks to go or 2 months!!! 
Total weight gain/measurements: Not quite sure... Definitely over 20lbs though.
Maternity clothes: YES! I'm loving them! Giving me room to grow this belly! 
Stretch marks: Nope! Been using just vitmain E oil from Trader Joes and it helps to sooth my skin and keep it moisturized and not dried out.
Sleep: WONDERFUL! I do tend to wake up during the night for my nightly bathroom break, but I'm getting solid sleep.
Best moment this week: In the last week I finally felt my little girls hiccups! That was pretty awesome!
Miss anything? Well this past weekend she dropped.. so I do miss her NOT sitting on my bladder all the time. It's definitely a little challenging constantly wanting to run to the bathroom and then 2 seconds later feeling fine. Otherwise, nope! 
Movement: OH YEAH! She's quite the moving baby! So thankful for her constant movements, as that's what every mom wants to feel! She's currently breech where she's horizontal and her head is on my right side. She LOVES to press it as hard as possible on my side, and it feels like she wants to break free... not yet my love.. keep growing!
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thankfully!
Gender:  baby girl
Labor signs: I felt braxton hicks for the first time yesterday morning (6/3/13) but other than that.. nothing continual. I just know that the end is getting closer, which makes me all the more excited to meet her!
Symptoms: Braxton Hicks
Belly button in or out? Still an innie! 
Wedding rings on or off? ON but definitely getting much tighter-which is nice, because my rings always turn and now the diamond actually is facing forward! lol.
Happy or moody most of the time: anxious, I want to meet my little girl!
Looking forward to: Finishing the basement this weekend and painting my little girls room! My mother in law ordered us her dresser and changing table, so once those arrive & the room is painted.. we pretty much put things in place and are ready (well after the upcoming baby shower, and get things washed.) Otherwise, once the room is ready to go, then it's just a waiting game! 


Weeks 31 & 32 - notice the drop



No comments:

Post a Comment