Thursday, February 7, 2013

15 weeks & 3 days....


How far along?  15 weeks & 3 days! Baby is about 4+ inches about the size of an apple.
Total weight gain/measurements: Not really sure at this time.. I think a pound or 2 & not sure on my measurements as they haven't started measuring me & probably won't until around 20+ weeks.
Maternity clothes: Haven't bought a thing! I've been graciously been given used things, as well as my mom bought me some belly bands, and my mother in law bought me some maternity shirts!
Stretch marks: No way baby! Too early for that!
Sleep: It's gotten much better. I thought I couldn't sleep on my back (I have high blood pressure when I get anxious) so my midwife said that I could sleep on my back until 20 weeks, so I'm enjoying it!!! 
Best moment this week: My doctors appointment on Tuesday 2/5/13. It was great to hear the babies heart rate currently at 145! I got to hear the baby move around too when they were listening in, which was awesome. It's great knowing that he/she is doing wonderful!
Miss anything? Nothing! 
Movement: None yet. Too soon to feel much, but everyday I'm waiting! I desire to feel my baby move so badly!
Food cravings: Hmm.. what am I not craving?!?! Last week was egg salad sandwiches. Last night was pasta! 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Gender:  Not sure! But we find out March 4th.. if the baby is letting us see of course!
Labor signs: Thankfully.. NO!
Symptoms: Feeling great! If I didn't see my belly growing little by little every week, then I wouldn't know I was pregnant! Also, if I didn't hear the little heart beat as well! It's been an amazing pregnancy, as I've had very little nausea from time to time. Praise God for that! 
Belly button in or out? Oh definitely still in!
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or moody most of the time: Yes! Loving being pregnant!
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move (hopefully in the next 3-4 weeks) and to find out the sex of the baby!!!! The anticipation is driving me crazy, but it will be here before we know it!


2 comments:

  1. I understand most people don't feel movement this early. I did a couple times, but I thought it was *ahem* stomach issues until the midwife told me what it might feel like. And then I didn't really feel much until maybe 18 weeks...now there's lots:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exciting! Yes, I'm still waiting to feel some movement and now I'm at 17 weeks and 3 days... all in time I know I will, or when I look back I'll realize that was the baby moving, and not me.

      Delete