Thursday, February 21, 2013

Will you be my Valentine?


So yesterday was another wonderful Valentine's Day spent with my wonderful husband. After 7+ years of being together, I still love him more than I could ever imagine!!! 

He was so sweet to showed up to my job, and surprised me!!!! So I think the part that shocked me the most was that he was supposed to be at work! He told me that morning that he would be gone before I was out of the shower, so he kissed me goodbye and was gone when I was getting ready. All the sudden, he text me in the morning saying how he wanted to Skype with me during my lunch break, but I was planning to go to a meeting (yeah we have to use our lunch breaks-EHH!). So I went to half of the meeting, and then planned to meet with him on skype from 1-1:15pm, and all the sudden at 1pm I get a text that he can't meet until 1:15 - when I have to be back at work! NOOOO!!!! I was totally bummed! It actually really made me sad that he said could no longer skype with me.. all along he was driving to my job. So soon after 1:15 he text me and said, can we skype now, and I told him.. no babe I'm back at my desk. So he sent me a pic of my offices parking lot, and I was shocked! Meanwhile, I'm on the phone with a member who won't let me get off - AHHH!!! (Imagine me knowing my husband is waiting for me in the parking lot, and wanting to get off the phone... oh man I was anxious!!!) I was wanting to run out of my office and just get a huge hug!! So finally I got off the phone and I was so happy to see him! He surely made my day so special. It was great that we were able to hang out at home and order some awesome thai food and watch a movie together! What a memorable Valentine's Day! Can't wait until next year! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment