Tuesday, May 7, 2013

28 weeks... welcoming my 3rd trimester


How far along?  28 weeks! Wow where has time gone.. only 12 more weeks to go! She's about 2lbs now! :) YEAH!
Total weight gain/measurements: Started at 142 and have gained... 17 pounds so far... crazy to think, I could never gain weight before and now I'm gaining like insane.
Maternity clothes: the maternity clothes I got, well 2 shirts are awesome and 1 of the pants worked (out of 3) so tonight Carlos and I are planning to head out to see if we can find some more, because I'm growing out of my clothes so quickly!
Stretch marks: Not yet... :) I've been using Vitamin E Oil to rub on my belly and then I also use the thick Trader Joes body butter to help seal the oil in and it's been helping, and keeping my itchy/stretching belly from being as itchy all day... definitely working!
Sleep: It's been great! Finally getting some solid sleep at night, and have for about the last week or so! YEAH!
Best moment this week: Hitting the 3rd trimester. I think getting closer to the end is exciting because we're getting closer to meeting our little girl. I enjoy pregnancy a WHOLE LOT, but I want to meet my girl. Thankfully we have 12 more weeks, so she can keep growing and we can keep preparing!
Miss anything? Just not having as much weight on my body, because now I have the swollen ankles sometimes, BUT I know that means she's growing and that's great!
Movement: Oh yes! She's a sassy little girl already! If I have my arm on my belly and she doesn't like it.. well she makes it clear and kicks me! She's an active one and stubborn to by not letting her daddy feel her movements but every once in a while. Silly girl, she will learn that won't work once she's out of my belly.. as I know he's going to mess with her all the time to just love her so much! 
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thankfully!
Gender:  baby girl
Labor signs: none. Just see the "end" pregnancy signs of the bad back pain, night trips to the bathroom as she takes up more room, and the swollen ankles
Symptoms: none
Belly button in or out? Still an innie! Trying to push out, but NOT YET.. hold off belly button!
Wedding rings on or off? ON! :)
Happy or moody most of the time: happy! love feeling my sweet girl moving, so I'm definitely a happy mama.
Looking forward to: Finishing up our basement before she arrives-should be done in the next week or so, getting more things set up in the house for her arrival, and preparing more through our Bradley classes! They've been awesome in helping us to prepare! :)


Weeks 27 & 28

No comments:

Post a Comment