Wednesday, May 22, 2013

30 weeks...


How far along?  30 weeks! Wow, only 10 more weeks to go or 2.5 months!!! OH MY GOODNESS!
Total weight gain/measurements: Started at 142 and have gained... and since my last midwife appt I'm assuming around 20lbs now (but I'll find out this Friday)
Maternity clothes: YES! Since last time Carlos & I went out to Kohl's and got some clothes! FINALLY! I couldn't use the belly bands anymore because they were pinching my skin.. ouch! I love maternity pants! :)
Stretch marks: Nope! Been using just vitmain E oil in the morning and before I go to bed, and it's definitely helping a lot! :) Definitely feel my skin stretching, but haven't seen any on that belly of mine.
Sleep: WONDERFUL! I love my pregnancy pillow! Still allowing for great sleep at night.
Best moment this week: Getting to go to our friend's Jonathan & Hannah Hawes wedding and getting to wear a dress. I felt great being pregnant and wearing a nice dress! Loved it!
Miss anything? Not having to run to the bathroom all the time. She now is so big that she pushes on my bladder quite often and I'm always running to the bathroom, for no reason. BUT, she's worth it!
Movement: OH YEAH! Talk about an active little girl! She's always moving. Now she's gotten to wear she pushes so she can stretch, and it feels like she's trying to break out of my body. Not always comfortable, but it's amazing to feel her movements, because then I know she's doing well.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thankfully!
Gender:  baby girl
Labor signs: Not yet, but the swollen ankles are loving me this morning! Thankfully it doesn't hurt, but I definitely see them, and it's not so lovely to look at.
Symptoms: none
Belly button in or out? Still an innie! Trying to push out, but NOT YET.. hold off belly button!
Wedding rings on or off? ON and loving it! 
Happy or moody most of the time: happy! I absolutely love being preggers! :)
Looking forward to: Getting our basement back to normal (hopefully by the end of this weekend), Memorial Day weekend, and seeing some family. We are planning to paint her room in the next coming weeks, so that will be awesome! :) 

Weeks 29 & 30

No comments:

Post a Comment