Monday, July 1, 2013

9 MONTHS!!!! (week 36)

How far along?  36 weeks! Wow, only 4 more weeks to go!!! OH MY GOODNESS, this is getting to be too exciting!
Total weight gain/measurements: Started at 142 and have gained... and since my last midwife appt I'm around 32lbs now (but I'll find out this Friday for sure)
Maternity clothes: Oh yes! I love them so much! I love my maternity pants!
Stretch marks: Still none, and I've not been doing the Vitamin E oil daily, since it's getting so hot outside. At night I've still been using it (for the most part) but none as of yet! Praise God!
Sleep: Not so great... I'm up about 1-2 times a night, and during the night and now my back hurts at times when I wake up in the morning.
Best moment this week: Had my church baby shower this weekend and also had pregnancy photos taken by my mom and bestie Rachel.

(This is one of the photos taken from the pregnancy shoot)

Miss anything? Not feeling so full all the time.
Movement: YES! I need her to slow down, as she's soooo actively rolling. I want her to stay still in the head down position - preferably.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No, thankfully!
Gender:  baby girl
Labor signs: Some braxton hicks
Symptoms: none
Belly button in or out? Still an innie! Trying to push out, but NOT YET.. hold off belly button!
Wedding rings on or off? Off.. :(
Happy or moody most of the time: happy! enjoying pregnancy!
Looking forward to: getting her stuff put away! 

(Weeks 35 & 36)

No comments:

Post a Comment