Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bragging on my man...

I just couldn't control myself but to brag about how amazing my husband is...

So he's in a group called Christcentric and my husband is an incredible rapper! He writes his own lyrics, creates amazing punchlines, multi-syllable rhymes, produces his own beats, and records, etc. I could go on & on about him with his skill to hear one little sample and make a WHOLE beat off of that! Blows my mind away how creative that he is!

So I've realized how incredible he is with managing things and getting everything done that he must do. These past few weeks have been so busy for him as he's been working late nights, after just transitioning to a new position at work, so he's been doing hours of training at night at home as well. He teaches a bible study on Wednesday night with the high school guys, and then teaches our small group on Sundays. He's also been writing a lot of music lately, and producing more music for Christcentric's current album they're working on. I don't know where he finds the time to do everything that he's signed up for.

On top of all of that, he squeezes in time with me, to listen to me, to help me out, to be at my midwife appts as we go get to see our daughter. He's just been so incredible, and I don't feel I've given him enough credit for how amazing he really is! I just wanted to thank you my sweet husband on how amazing that you really are! I love you so much! :)



Ephesians 5:23  "For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior." Thanks you for making this your daily practice and leading me as the scriptures teach the man to do!

2 comments:

  1. how beautiful!!!!!!!!! love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I love this! We all should remember to actually SAY how we feel about our husband's. I know for me, I tend to think it but not say it out loud and it's so very important for them to hear how amazing they are! :)

    ReplyDelete