Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fluttering

So last week I had felt my daughter give me a good solid punch or kick, and it was so amazing!!! (sounds crazy to say it felt amazing, but she's growing stronger.. so the "amazing" feeling won't last forever!) Since then I've been trying to get her movement as often as possible.... but nothing! It's tough when you want to feel your child move so badly, but you're not feeling much of anything. Then the worry sets in.... 

I've been letting her hear Carlos's music on the way home from work, since we know she can really hear us now. I want her to hear the music and love it, as well as hear her daddys voice, even when he isn't present in person. Since my husband produces music (makes beats) we've always dreamed about tossing a pair of headphones on my pregnant belly and get our child listening to some good music! Last night we finally did it, now that my belly is finally really sticking out! I was feeling more flutters then, and it was so comforting. It's awesome to let her hear her daddys music, so she can learn some good hip hop! 

It's been so sweet seeing how Carlos loves to rub her daily and now he's been talking to my belly to let her hear his voice too. It's super cute and makes me love him even more. I can probably continue on forever about how amazing of a father he will be, but I won't do that, today. I just love seeing how much he already loves our little girl. (Definitely a happy mama here!)



I finally began to sing to her yesterday too, for the first time.. really sing to my daughter. Getting to sing a lullaby that my mom used to sing to me "Sunshine, you are my sunshine..." Thankfully I know she's doing okay today too as today I've felt flutters all around my tummy! :) It's quite amazing to feel a human life inside of you fluttering away, as she's getting stronger and bigger, I get to feel her occasional kicks! What a crazy experience it is to be growing a human life, that only God can design so perfectly! Praise GOD for my daughter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment